In this lecture, we discuss the important news articles for 15th June, 2020. The aspirants are advised to watch the entire video lecture for better understanding. Follow the link to read the Comprehensive News Analysis as well.
1. In the pandemic, the disabled remain an invisible minority
2. The need for an anti-discrimination law (08:44)
3. No longer special (20:25)
4. Making public transport safe during COVID-19 (22:04)
5. SC to extend virtual court system amid COVID19 fears (25:50) (
6. Practice Questions (29:00)
7. Kyasanur Forest Disease (
8. Rhacophorus malabaricus
9. Quake jolts part of Gujarat
10. India looks to deploy Naval Liaisons (
11. Supreme Court
Read the CNA and download PDF here:
Read the gist of PIB here:
The Video Lecture covers the detailed analysis of the Daily Newspaper. All the important articles and editorials of ‘The Hindu’ are covered strictly from the UPSC/IAS examination point of view.
The Video Lecture can be helpful for aspirants appearing for Bank PO/IBPS/CAT/SSC and other competitive examinations.
Please visit for the gist of PIB/Yojana/EPW/RSTV.
Understand the complete UPSC/IAS Syllabus here