👍 Watch how to recover accidentally deleted files using Recuva. If files were deleted from the hard disk as a result of your actions, they can be recovered with special software.
Read more about data recovery program at our blog –
Let us study the situation when files are deleted without using the Recycle Bin:
• Here is a folder containing files. Let them be photographs, for descriptive reasons.
• Delete it.
• As we can see, the folder is deleted, the files are lost and we need to recover them now.
Let’s begin file recovery with Recuva:
1. Start the program,
and after the Wizard window appears, you will be suggested to choose the file type to recover.
2. Select “All files” and click “Next.”
3. Indicate the disk where the folder was stored. In our case, the files were deleted from disk D.
4. Next. Start.
5. Wait for the analysis to be complete.
6. After the analysis is over, Recuva shows all files it has found. Please note than the green color shows files you can recover, while the yellow or red color mark the files which may or may not be recovered.
7. Check the necessary files and click Recover.
8. Specify the folder where the recovered files should be saved.
9. Click Ok.
10. After the program has saved the recovered files to the indicated folder, there is a message saying the work is complete. If many files were found, you can try finding the ones you need with the search function. Yet it works only if you know the names of files you need to recover. To use this function, you’ll have to go to advanced mode (the upper right button).
In conclusion, we can say that Recuva is good for simplest file recovery operations, and it has a user-friendly interface and convenient menu. However, practice shows that its main advantage is being free of charge. It has a negative effect on the quality of file recovery.
That is why in more complicated cases of lost data it’s better to use Hetman Partition Recovery, featuring all functions and tools to improve your chances to succeful file recovery.
Other features should be noted:
• You can choose analysis type to work with you data carrier.
• There is a more convenient directory tree instead of file path in Recuva.
• There is also a more advanced search function for discovered files.
• You can make a list of files to be recovered.
• In addition, you can also create a disk image and then recover files from there.
Another important point is that you should start recovering lost files immediately, as soon as you saw they are missing: if continue using the computer, the lost files can be erased and there will be no chance to have them back.
That is all for for now. Thanks for watching. I hope this video will be useful for you. If you liked this video, click the Like button below and subscribe to our channel to see more.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://12m-15m.org/category/moi-truong