If you meet Windows Explorer not responding issue or stopped working, use the solutions shown in this video to fix the issue.
Step 1. Open the “My Computer” or Windows Explorer(Windows).
– Then Click the “Organize” tab on the top-left corner. and the Click “Folder and Search Options”.
Step 2. Now the Folder Option window will open. Then Click “View” tab.
– Make sure the option “Always show icons, Never thumbnails” was “Ticked” as below.
– Click OK. That’s all You’ve DONE. !!
Step 1. Windows Explorer Has Stopped Working Perfect Solution FIX :
– Click Start, and type “cmd” in Search box.
– Once you saw cmd.exe, right-click cmd.exe, and then click “Run as administrator”.
– At the command prompt, type Sfc /scannow and then press ENTER.
– This method is know as “Run System File Checker” to scan and check your files.
Content in this video is provided on an “”as is”” basis with no express or implied warranties whatsoever. Any reference of any third party logos, brand names, trademarks, services marks, trade names, trade dress and copyrights shall not imply any affiliation to such third parties, unless expressly specified.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://12m-15m.org/category/cong-nghe