Choose the correct answer:
1. Can you go to the store __________ me?
A. to B. on C. of D. for
2. What would you ______________ for breakfast?
A. nose B. eye C. ear D. lip.
3. There is ______________ meat on the table.
A. any B. some C. two D. many
4. She needs some_______________ of peas.
A. glasses B. cans C. bottles D. bowls
5. What is there to eat? – There are __________________.
A. some eggs B. some lemon juice
C. some milk D. some cooking oil
6. Are there any vegetables? – Yes. We have ______________.
A. chicken, beef and fish B. eggs, milk and juice
C. peas, carrots and tomatoes D. oranges and apples
7. Do you want some sandwiches? – No, I’m not ___________________ , Thanks.
A. hungry B. full C. thirsty D. good
8. _______________ your favorite food? – I like beef.
A. What is B. What are C. What D. How
9. How much rice do you want? – _____________________ , please.
A dozen B. Five tubes C. some cans D. ten kilos
10. Are there any _____________________?
A. milk B. rice C. noodles D. water
11. How _________________ kilos of meat does Lan want?
A. much B. many C. long D. often
12. How ______________ is a cake?
A. many B. heavy C. much D. tall
13. Do they have ________________ thing to drink?
A. many B. any C. a D. an
14. She wants a ____________ of chocolates.
A. can B. tube C. box D. bottle
15. Does. Mrs. Vui ______________ two tomatoes?
A. need B. needs C. needing D. to need