BÀI TẬP NGỮ PHÁP TIẾNG ANH MLH 9 – PHÂN BIỆT CÁC THÌ (TENSES) phần VII
VII. Put the verb in the present tense for the future (simple present or simple progressive).
1. A: Are you free on Friday? B: No, we’re very busy now. We (have) a party on Sunday
2. A: What time (your train/ leave) tomorrow?
B: Seven thirty in the morning. It get) into Paris at eleven twenty-three.
3. A: (the film/ begin) at 3.30 or 4.30?
B: It (begin) at 3.30. I (pick) you up at 3 o’clock.
4. A: I (go) to an ice hockey match this evening. Would you like to come?
B: Yes, I’d love to. What time (the match/ start)?
A: It (start) at half past seven.
5. A: When (the art exhibition/ open)?
B: The art exhibition (open) on 3 May and (finish) on 15 July 6. A: What time (you/ finish) work tomorrow?
B: I (not/ go) to work tomorrow. I (stay) at home.
7. A: (you/ do) anything tomorrow morning?
B: Yes, I (go) to the airport to meet Richard. He (stay) here for the weekend. His plane (arrive) at eight fifteen.
8. A: Where (you/ go) on your holiday? We (leave) for Paris next week.
B: The train (leave) early on Tuesday morning and (get) into Paris at eleven thirty
9. A: I’m bored with this program. When (it/ finish)?
B: It (last) till 2:30.
10. A: Would you mind if I borrowed your car?
B: No. I (not/ use) the car this evening, so you can have it.
👉 Subscribe for more:
👉 Liên Hệ Hợp Tác: firstname.lastname@example.org
*****Xin vui lòng không Re-upload lại video này*******