* 2 cup whole wheat flour
* 1/2 cup raw almonds
* 5 medium ripe banana
* 1/3 cup coconut oil
* 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
* 6g baking soda
* 1/4 cup palm sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 tbsp cinnamon powder
* Extra almonds for topping
1. Baked the bananas for 30 minutes at 150C. Let them cool down before handling.
2. Put raw almonds in food processor, pulse until you have a fine meal.
3. Prepare dry ingredients. Put in a bowl: whole wheat flour, almond meal, baking soda, salt, sugar, cinnamon powder.
4. Prepare wet ingredients. Put in bowl: mash baked bananas, white vinegar and coconut oil.
5. Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients until you have a dough.
6. Put the dough into a loaf pan with baking paper. Bake at 175C in 50-60 minutes.
7. Let it cool down. Enjoy xD
🍀 Hướng dẫn chi tiết:
Blog (in Vietnamese):
Music: NirvanaVEVO by Chris Zabriskie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://12m-15m.org/category/nong-nghiep